Paydirt Football.com Forum Index
 TWR.comLeague Site  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UTIL_NAME UTIL_VERSION Fatal Error:
The following query in numTableEntries(MYSQL_TEAM_INFO); failed:

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MYSQL_TEAM_INFO

MySQL said: Table 'pfl1.MYSQL_TEAM_INFO' doesn't exist
The following query in getSetting(im_protocol); failed:

SELECT value FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_settings WHERE setting = 'im_protocol'

MySQL said: SELECT command denied to user 'pfl1'@'localhost' for table `MYSQL_DATABASE`.`league_settings`
The following query in getGM(87); failed:

SELECT DISTINCT u.user_id, u.username, u.user_email, u.user_, u.user_lastvisit, IFNULL(t.team, 'NFL') as _team, IFNULL(n.full_name, '') FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.phpbb_users u LEFT JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly t ON t.user_id = u.user_id AND t.year = DEFAULT_START_YEAR AND t.end_date > 1711631506 LEFT JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly at ON at.user_id = u.user_id LEFT JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.MYSQL_STANDINGS s ON s.team = t.team AND s.year = DEFAULT_START_YEAR LEFT JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms n ON n.user_id = u.user_id WHERE u.user_id = 87

MySQL said: SELECT command denied to user 'pfl1'@'localhost' for table `MYSQL_DATABASE`.`phpbb_users`
The following query in getHistory(); failed:

SELECT MIN(t.start_date) as join_date, MAX(t.year) as last_year, MIN(t.year) as first_year, MAX(t.end_date) FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly t WHERE t.user_id =

MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
The following query in getTeamHistory(); failed:

SELECT t.year, t.team, t.first_week, t.last_week, t.start_date, t.end_date FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly t WHERE t.user_id = ORDER BY t.year ASC, t.start_date ASC

MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY t.year ASC, t.start_date ASC' at line 1

SELECT DISTINCT t.team FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly t WHERE t.user_id = ORDER BY t.year ASC, t.start_date ASC

MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY t.year ASC, t.start_date ASC' at line 1
The following query in numTableEntries(MYSQL_TEAM_INFO); failed:

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MYSQL_TEAM_INFO

MySQL said: Table 'pfl1.MYSQL_TEAM_INFO' doesn't exist

SELECT t.year FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly t WHERE t.user_id = AND t.team = '' ORDER BY t.year ASC, t.start_date ASC

MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND t.team = '' ORDER BY t.year ASC, t.start_date ASC' at line 1
The following query in getGMHistory(); failed:

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly y JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.MYSQL_SCHEDULES s ON s.year = y.year AND s.team = y.team AND s.played = 'yes' AND s.opponent <> 'BYE' AND s.week >= y.first_week AND s.week < y.last_week AND s.team_score > s.opp_score WHERE y.user_id = AND s.week < 18

MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND s.week < 18' at line 1

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly y JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.MYSQL_SCHEDULES s ON s.year = y.year AND s.team = y.team AND s.played = 'yes' AND s.opponent <> 'BYE' AND s.week >= y.first_week AND s.week < y.last_week AND s.team_score < s.opp_score WHERE y.user_id = AND s.week < 18

MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND s.week < 18' at line 1

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly y JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.MYSQL_SCHEDULES s ON s.year = y.year AND s.team = y.team AND s.played = 'yes' AND s.opponent <> 'BYE' AND s.week >= y.first_week AND s.week < y.last_week AND s.team_score = s.opp_score WHERE y.user_id = AND s.week < 18

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly y JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.MYSQL_SCHEDULES s ON s.year = y.year AND s.team = y.team AND s.played = 'yes' AND s.opponent <> 'BYE' AND s.week >= y.first_week AND s.week < y.last_week AND s.team_score > s.opp_score WHERE y.user_id = AND s.week < 18

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly y JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.MYSQL_SCHEDULES s ON s.year = y.year AND s.team = y.team AND s.played = 'yes' AND s.opponent <> 'BYE' AND s.week >= y.first_week AND s.week < y.last_week AND s.team_score < s.opp_score WHERE y.user_id = AND s.week < 18

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MYSQL_DATABASE.league_gms_yearly y JOIN MYSQL_DATABASE.MYSQL_SCHEDULES s ON s.year = y.year AND s.team = y.team AND s.played = 'yes' AND s.opponent <> 'BYE' AND s.week >= y.first_week AND s.week < y.last_week AND s.team_score = s.opp_score WHERE y.user_id = AND s.week < 18

Joined LEAGUE_NAME: January 01, 1970
GM Experience: to
Main :: Trophy Case :: vs. Other GMs
TEAM W L T .PCT
LEAGUE_NAME 0.000
Bear's Draft Review...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Paydirt Football.com Forum Index -> Team News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soup Can
Retired

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:20 am    Post subject: Bear's Draft Review... Reply with quote

Bears start out the draft with 12 total picks with 8 of them in the top 100. Both sides of the ball needed to be addressed and I will go through the reasoning behind each pick

Need: C, RG, ROLB, LOLB, CB, HB, TE, FB, SS, and RE

Key losses: ROLB Mack, and C Whitehair

1.19 CB Cameron Dantzier: 78OVR, Scheme fit: Bears were looking to take the top TE off the board but he goes two spots earlier to the Jags. So plan B. The Bears CB group has a problem. Too many players going into regression at the same time and not a good age spread. I had Dantzier rated as a low first prospect but the need was great enough to take him here. After looking at the rest of the first I am glad I did because he would have never lasted to the 1.27 pick. He will start opposite of CB Ya-Sin and CB Fuller will be regulated to the slot position.

1.27 C Tyler Biadasz: 83 OVR, Scheme Fit: I had my eyes and heart set on RG Hunt but again he goes the pick before to the Titans. So another plan B. Center position was a need and bears get the best one off the board. Can not complain about that. Was planning on taking one later in the second but I felt the drop off was too steep to wait. Plug and play. He will start.

2.47 RG Damien Lewis: 80 OVR, Scheme fit: This pick was acquired in a late trade with the Giants. Great trade for me. So after taking the center in the late first; time for the RG position. I get my number two guy at the position. No drama no nothing. Just there ripe for the picking. Very happy he was there. He will start.

2.60 MLB Jordyn Brooks: 78OVR, Scheme fit: Looking at my team you might say there is no need here for this guy. Well yes and no. MLB Brooks can cover and since there were absolutely no coverage OLB's available. He gets his name called. Plus it was a good time to start the "best available" looks.

3.68 LT Prince Tega-Wanogho: 77 OVR, Non Scheme fit +2 PBF will make him fit: So in my opinion, he was the best player available. So how can I fit him into my team. Well, LT Leno is getting old and has two years left on current contract. Answer: LT Tega will start and I will move LT Leno to RT for the next few years. Problem solved. Hopefully.....

3.72 HB Edwards-Helaire: 75OVR, non scheme fit; He will never fit my scheme but he has two great attributes. He can catch the ball and he can return kicks. This HB will get into 3rd down situations.... Another Best available player selected.

3.78 RE Curtis Weaver 75 OVR, Scheme fit: He has some big shoes to fill as he takes over the Mack spot. Actually it has taken two players to fill Mack's position. Another best available guy and bears will start him. We shall see.

3.89 ROLB Mykal Walker: 67OVR, Scheme fit: Bottom line he can cover and thought he would never fall. My original thought was to take the best FB in the draft but he goes earlier. So go get your man. We shall see how he works out. Its really a shot in the dark.

Bears have 4 more picks but all later and there is nothing really left in the draft. So its pretty simple take the Best Player Available.

HAGO....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Paydirt Football.com Forum Index -> Team News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: